Events & Workshops
Goddess Energy w/ Lynda Aiman-Smith
July 9, 16, 23, and 30, 9:00 – 10:00 am
In this four-class series in which we will celebrate the Divine Feminine by moving our bodies, telling stories, making use of healing sound . . . and more. What a way to start your day, and your week!
In these hour-long, drop-in classes, Lynda Aiman-Smith will facilitate our integration of sound and movement, using her years of experience of celebrating the Divine Feminine. Both men and women can benefit from Goddess Energy!
Attend one, some, or all four classes in the series. By donation.
Facilitated by: Dr. Sharon G. Mijares, certified Breathworker, licensed psychologist, Qi Gung instructor, and author of The Revelation of the Breath: A Tribute to Its Wisdom, Power and Beauty.
Holotropic Breathwork & Shamanic Ritual
w/ Sharon Mijares
Friday, July 20, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Cost: $45 (new price!)
This powerful process:
Facilitates entering into non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Encourages deep healing
- Illuminates your innate capacity to transform old patterns
- Expands your world as you explore other realms
- Impacts mind, body, and spirit
Each rapid-breathing session lasts over two hours. The session ends with a shamanic healing cleansing ritual.
Where: The Lotus Center, 211 West Broadway, Silver City
Cost: Each session is $45; Drop-ins welcome.
What is needed:
- Willingness to breathe deeply and to enter non-ordinary states
- Pillow so head is comfortable for long sessions
- Elastic band soft eye pad (similar to those they give on long-distance airplanes)
Note: The ending time will vary depending on the number of people attending.